Wiring looms made in original-style materials, whichever is appropriate for the vehicle. These feature...
- Lacquered cotton-braided cable (used on most cars up to the mid fifties) or PVC.
- Armoured wire by request
- Flexible metal conduit
- Primary Wiring Loom (PWL) -a fixed diameter, tar-impregnated
- Overbraiding (24 bobbins) or Harness taping (non adhesive tape)
- Wires to original colour code
Flasher wiring incorporated
- Additional flasher wiring, where the vehicle was originally fitted with trafficator (semaphore) arms on the door pillars
- Option 1. Flashers working from the original trafficator switch, deleting the trafficator arm wiring.
- Option 2. Separate flasher circuit operating from its own switch, while retaining the trafficator wiring on original switch.
- Option 3. Flashers and trafficators operating from the same switch (Note Two flasher cans required).
Repair service for your 'not-so-old' loom
- Remove old covering
- Replace any damaged cables and re-terminate
- Rebraid or retape, whichever is applicable
- Braided Battery cables made to order, suit 6V or 12V
- Cotton braided High Tension cable
- Wide range of terminals and fittings always in stock
- PVC cable traced to your requirement. MOQ 20 metres